CLICK HERE TO BE A SPRING 2024 HEAD COACH OR ASSISTANT COACH
*Registering as a coach or assistant is a 3-step process.
Lee's Summit Football Association is a recreational league. We will train coaches to ensure they follow our minimum touch and rotation rules in this fast-paced and naturally competitive sport.
For Flag Football
For Tackle Football
If a coach is not fulfilling their duties under our minimum participation requirements, please report it by tapping the link above.
1. I will remember that games are played for fun!
2. I will display good sportsmanship ahead of my own personal desire to win.
3. I will demonstrate good sportsmanship regardless of the score by acting positively toward all players, officials, parents and coaches.
4. I will show respect to all game officials, coaches, players, and parents and never act in a manner that would be disrespectful toward them.
5. I will not use drugs, tobacco, or alcohol at any National Youth Sports practice or game and will remind others on my team not to do so.
6. I will shake hands with the other team at the conclusion of all games.
7. I will shake hands with the officials at the conclusion of all games.
8. I will treat everyone, including coaches, parents, players, and officials, with respect, regardless of race, creed, color, nationality or gender.
9. I will review LSFA's Flag and/or KCYFL's Tackle Rulebook(s) and commit to following minimum player participation rules & minimum game touch rule.
Our volunteer youth football coaches are USA Football certified as well as background checked to safeguard the privilege of working with our youth. We want you to feel comfortable with allowing your coach to assist with developing your athlete into a hardworking and responsible teammate. Our coaches are expected to put the well-being of your child above their personal desire to win and to treat each player as an individual, with respect for the wide range of emotions within an individual age group.
Coaches will do their best to organize practices that are fun and challenging for all players, no matter what skill level. The goal of our program is to help our athletes learn how to play the game the right way, by developing skills and under-standing the rules of the game. We are committed to providing a safe environment of athletic competition. All reasonable steps will be taken to promote safe practices and to protect youth from harm, abuse and exploitation during league events and activities.
All Youth Sports Coaches are required to complete an annual background check. Once the background check has been confirmed and the person has notified the board that he/she wants to be a coach, then the board will review the person and needs of the organization to get coaches into place. The board has the final say on a volunteer being allowed to coach.
If you are interested in coaching and want to declare early or you have questions, please email your division specific representative.
NFL Flag - email@example.com
Tackle - firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep connected to your team. Quickly check schedules and team updates, plus message other members on your team and receive heads-up from athletes about practice. Enjoy unlimited access to scores & stats, photo/video sharing, and more.
Easily add and edit athlete info, manage schedules, and message team members
Perform basic tasks using the Team Page Team Management functionality
Add additional email addresses to a non-member's profile in order to be able to include all athletes in team communications
Manage RSVPs for each athlete within your team’s TeamCenter or within the SportsEngine mobile app
Do you import your game schedules from a third-party scheduler or create them manually on your team page? This article explains how to add RSVPs to those games and events after they are imported.
Review help articles about how coaches interact with TeamCenter and the SportsEngine mobile app
Access your website with a single tap from your mobile device's home screen.